We’re SO excited about the upcoming Derby Gala! Here’s a “sneak peek” of some of our amazing auction items!
(To download this list, click HERE)
SILENT Auction Sneak Peak
- Hipster Staycation: One night’s stay at The Lark, $100 gift card to Aleworks for dinner and $50 to the Western Café.
- Renegade Outfitters: Guided Fly Fishing Trip with the fabulous Stuart Dominick for two people, lunch, soft drinks and flies included.
- Date Night! Enjoy a $75 gift card to Sidewinders then get your paint on at The Painted Buddha.
- Adult Ski Pass to Bridger Bowl
- Sam R. Ferraro Goldsmith earrings
- Livingston! A night’s stay at the historic Murray Hotel including an $80 gc to Second Street Bistro or Gil’s Goods.
- Two season passes to the Shane Lalani Center for the Arts 2017-2018
- Private tour of Yellowstone Coffee Roasters. A Private tour of Yellowstone Coffee Roasters for 8 people. This package includes a painting with coffee demonstration by Loretta Domaszewski of Loretta’s Fine Arts, Cupping, coffee inspired treats and coffee to take home roasted that day!
- 320 Guest Ranch Sleigh and Stay!
- 4 Hour private Snowboarding lesson and snowboarding rental at Bridger Bowl
- American Bank presents “Broadway in Bozeman” Season (2) VIP passes
- Big Sky Ballroom: 8 private lessons!
- And much More!
LIVE Auction Sneak Peek
- Let’s go to the Kentucky Derby! The Kentucky Derby is on May 5th, 2018. Includes two grandstand tickets to the Derby located on the first floor at Churchill Downs, a complimentary room at the Best Western Louisville East May 3-6, 2018 and a $1000 voucher through Travel Café for travel expenses!
- Guided Bull Elk Hunt on the Morgan Ranch, your choice of bow or rifle for spot and stock hunt for one hunter and guest. This 5-day professional guided hunt by Hatfield Outfitters has 38 years’ experience with 98% success rate, includes food and lodging. Mounting of your harvest provided by Austin Collins Taxidermy. Meat processing provided by Happel’s Clean Cut Meats. You don’t want to miss this incredible opportunity! Can’t make it to the Gala and want to bid? Call auctioneer Pat Busby 406.580.9262.
- Canyon Ferry Lake Glamping Package: located at Highlander Bar & Grill on Canyon Ferry Lake, two inflatable stand-up paddle boards w/paddles, wine tote with one bottle of wine and a basket of goodies from Chalet Market in Belgrade.
- Buck’s T4 Dinner & Lodging for 4 guests. Dinner off their menu – wine, salad, entrée dessert and breakfast the next day. Includes two beautiful rooms in the lodge.
- Fly Fishing with the amazing Craig Boyd whom has lots of talent and a lively fun personality! Trip includes fishing equipment, lunch & beverages. You will receive a 7’ 4lb Rainforest fly rod, a Hardy Reel, and beautiful box full of flies, all generously donated by Ed Thomas. Also includes a box of hand-tied flies from our local favorite, Don Heyden.
- Seasons of Big Sky! Big Sky local, Anne Chiles, has donated two weekends in her Big Sky Guest House. The house in located in Aspen Groves with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Enjoy one winter weekend getaway with 2 Ski Lift Tickets at Big Sky. Enjoy one summer weekend getaway with a round of golf at Big Sky Resort for two. Also includes two Zip Line tickets which can be used in the winter or summer.
- Yellowstone Club Ski Day! 4 adult lift tickets, breakfast at the Firehole Lounge, lunch anywhere on the mountain, snacks at the various Sugar Shacks on the mountain and end this GREAT day with dinner & lodging at the beautiful Rainbow Ranch Lodge (two rooms).
- 5-Course Asian Dinner for 8 Guests: compliments of Hummingbird Kitchen (located at the Emerson) with the talented chef Linda Huang-Brailsford. Amazing!!
- 2 CAT/GRIZ Tickets for November 18 game in Bozeman! Stadium access, section 106 Seats 17 & 18. Also includes a framed Bobcat print and more Bobcat swag!