All programs are offered free of charge for people touched by cancer, which allows participants to try services and stay or leave as they see fit. Since these programs are offered for free, their choice to participate is centered on their health and well-being, not whether they can afford it. We are proud to be able to offer these programs free of charge, but in order to do so, we need incredible sponsors.
- Wellness Programs — Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana
- Breast Cancer Support Group & Breast Education — Advance Medical Imaging
- Cancer Support Source Distress Screening — Sally Maison, PhD
- Integrative Therapies — McDowell Foundation
- Cooking Classes — First Security Bank
- Dillon Support Group — Barrett Hospital Foundation
- For One Another Family Camp — Air Controls
- Thursday Yoga — Bruce & Deidre Combs
- Kid Support — PacificSource Health Plans
- Kids Corner — Anne Marie Reider
- Nutrition Classes — Paul & Arlene Wylie
- Garden Program — Gallatin Gardener Club
- Comfort Totes — PEO Chapter F
Many programs are in need of a sponsor including Strength Training, Swimming, Cancer Support Group, Take Charge Education, and Prostate Connection. If you or your business would like to be a sponsor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (406)582-1600. All sponsors are in our e-newsletters sent to 3,000 people, as well as on our printed program calendars delivered and mailed all over the community six times a year.