All programs are offered free of charge for people touched by cancer, which allows participants to try services and stay or leave as they see fit. Since these programs are offered for free, their choice to participate is centered on their health and well-being, not whether they can afford it. We are proud to be able to offer these programs free of charge, but in order to do so, we need sponsors for each offering.
The following people have generously donated to cover these programs’ cost for one year:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana sponsors our Wellness Programs
- Advance Medical Imaging sponsors the Breast Cancer Support Group & Breast Education
- Sally Maison, PhD sponsors the Cancer Support Source Distress Screening
- McDowell Foundation sponsors Integrative Therapies.
- Mick Lifson, MD, FACOG, sponsors the Gynecological (GYN) Cancer Support Group.
- First Security Bank sponsors Cooking Classes.
- Community Food Co-op sponsors Seed to Market Program.
- Boston Scientific sponsors Prostate Connection
- Barrett Hospital Foundation sponsors Dillon Support Group.
- Air Controls is the sponsor of the For One Another Family Camp.
- Alpine Orthopedics sponsors Couple’s Retreat
- Candy Bartholomew sponsors Monday Yoga.
- Bruce & Deidre Combs sponsors Thursday Yoga.
- PacificSource Health Plans sponsors Kid Support.
- Ronda Kleinsasser Memorial sponsors Previvor’s Services
- Paul & Arlene Wylie, sponsor Nutrition Classes.
- Gallatin Gardener Club sponsors the Garden Program.
- PEO Chapter F sponsors the Basket Program
If you or your business would like to be a sponsor, please email Becky or Jeannie at (406)582-1600. All sponsors are recognized here, in our e-newsletters sent to 3,500 people, as well as a listing on the 3,000 calendars delivered and mailed all over the community six times a year.