Healthy Dole Whips!
Taste the last days of summer with this delicious Pineapple Whip Recipe!
Throughout the changes of COVID, we are trying to reach more people in our community and make our educational programming more accessible, so we have created this recorded video. Enjoy and stay tuned for future recipes!
Follow this link to find the recipe! https://wellnessmama.com/124273/pineapple-whip-recipe/
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- ½ cup coconut milk (homemade or canned, or other milk)
- 1 tsp lime juice(optional)
- Add all ingredients to high-speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth. It is very important that the pineapple is frozen or this will not work.
- As soon as it is smooth, remove and scoop into individual serving cups.
- Serve and eat immediately.
Check out other healthy recipes at the Healthy Explorers Booth at Heebs Fresh Market! These recipes are free to take home, and are created using simple and nutrient-rich ingredients.