Hear what participants have to say about their experience with the Cancer Support Community. Thank you to the participants who shared their testimonials here.
- “Being a part of Cancer Support Community has given me an opportunity to talk openly about my cancer experience–to begin to heal, and figure out the impact of my life as a cancer survivor.” – 42 year old woman
- “To receive the diagnosis of breast cancer is overwhelming and to have the opportunity to be with other cancer survivors is so worthwhile. I have learned how to improve quality of life, self-advocacy, stress reduction, and what other resources are available. In a group, we can all draw strength from each other.” – 72 year old woman
- “Thank you for being there when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. I had so many questions and no place to turn.” – 55 year old man
- “My husband and I attended the couples retreat and are thankful to CSC for organizing the event. We are so thankful for the cancer support community and all the activities and services you offer to help us.” -Young couple who attended our Couples Retreat workshop
- “I would highly recommend Cancer Support Community to anyone affected by a cancer diagnosis, whether they are newly diagnosed, living with a previous diagnosis or someone who cares about a cancer survivor.” – 55 year old woman
Share Your Experience
Encourage others in their personal journey with cancer by sharing your experience with the Cancer Support Community Montana. If you would like to share your testimonial–anonymous or named– please share your story with us at email@example.com