Cancer Support Community Montana’s Missoula Chapter is open! We are located at 2625 Briggs St, and are providing programs in person, virtually and in a hybrid platform. As we grow and strengthen our community, here are some ways that you can help:
- If you have or have had cancer or are a caregiver, we are here for you! (406)317-5077 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate to support programs and services for people impacted by cancer right here in Missoula.
- Tell your friends and family about our mission and ask them to donate.
- Like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram, and invite your friends and family to like and follow us. Your referral means so much!
- Tell your friends and family who’ve been affected by cancer that we are here for them. Direct them to our Facebook and Instagram, our website, or have them give us a call!
- Sign up for our newsletter so we can keep you up-to-date with the latest happenings.
- Call or email us if you’d like to be a volunteer. We have a variety of opportunities, including: receptionist, office administration, community outreach, hands-on event assistance, program service support and more. (406)317-5077 or email@example.com
Cancer Support Community values, and is invested in, collaboration and partnership with the medical community to form a comprehensive healthcare team. We also collaborate with others in the community to enhance our ability to provide services and fund the programs that improve quality of life. Our programs are offered free of charge for people touched by cancer, which allows participants to try services and stay or leave as they see fit. We are proud to be able to offer these programs free of charge, but in order to do so, we need incredible sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a partner or program sponsor please contact us.