We plan to open a CSC Chapter in Missoula in 2021, and we need your help. Cancer doesn’t care about Covid. The pandemic has emphasized the increased need for people with cancer to get support. We need to raise $200,000 before we can open. Here are some ways that you can help:
- Donate and help us fill up our Missoula “Rays of Hope!” We will update this graphic frequently so that you know how things are coming along.
- Tell your friends and family about our mission and ask them to donate.
- Like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram, and invite your friends and family to like and follow us. Your referral means so much!
- Call or email us if you have or have had cancer. We are here for you! While we don’t have a physical location yet, we do have virtual programming going on right now free of charge.
- Tell your friends and family who’ve been affected by cancer that we are here for them. Direct them to our Facebook and Instagram, our website, or have them give us a call!
- Help us find a location to rent with 2000-3000 square feet — either donated or for a decreased rent.
- Sign up for our newsletter so we can keep you up-to-date with the latest happenings.
- Call or email us if you’d like to be a volunteer when we open. We have a variety of opportunities, including: receptionist, office administration, community outreach, hands-on event assistance, program service support and more. Whether you are able to help for an hour or a day, during business hours, evenings or the weekend, we would be excited for you to join our team and we will work with you to find your sweet spot!