Cancer Support Community Montana is pleased to provide a Virtual Community to help people affected by cancer who are not able to come to programs in Bozeman, Missoula, or one of our Hub locations. Services are available for one-on-one counseling, discussion boards, and education classes – all monitored and developed by Cancer Support Community.
- You can participate in one-on-one counseling with the CSC Program Director via Zoom – a video platform that provides Telehealth. Contact us at (406)582-1600. This is reserved for anyone living in Montana.
- Check out our monthly calendar. If you see a wifi symbol , you can join remotely live time. Contact us at (406)582-1600 or email@example.com for more information.
- Cancer patients and caregivers can build an online support community of family and friends to foster connection, inspiration, and healing through free, personalized websites on MyLifeLine. You can also develop a calendar so your loved ones can help with your meals, rides etc. as well as join one of the discussion boards for virtual sharing and support. These boards are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and cover a variety of topics. Receive advice, support, and offer tips to other people going through similar cancer experiences.
- Attend a Frankly Speaking education via webinar, weekly radio show or print material on a variety of topics.
- Here are two apps that provide guided meditation and one for exercise on your smartphone.