Cancer Support Community is pleased to provide a Virtual Community to help people affected by cancer who are not able to come to programs in Bozeman, Kalispell or Dillon. Here are some options for one-on-one counseling, discussion boards, education and a weekly Radio Show – all monitored and developed by Cancer Support Community.
- You can participate in one-on-one counseling with the CSC Program Director via Zoom – a video platform that provides telehealth. Contact Amber at (406)582-1600. This is reserved for anyone living in Montana.
- Check out our monthly calendar. If you see a wifi symbol, you can join remotely live time. Contact Amber at (406)582-1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Connect with others by participating in our live web chat and cancer message boards. These boards are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and cover a variety of topics. Receive advice, support and offer tips to other people going through similar cancer experiences.
- Attend a Frankly Speaking education via webinar, weekly radio show or print material on a variety of topics.
- Group Loop is a safe place for teens touched by cancer to connect, to find support, education and hope while dealing with a cancer diagnosis.
- Here are two apps that provide guided meditation on your smartphone.