Cancer Support Community Montana is pleased to provide a Virtual Community to help people affected by cancer who are not able to come to programs in Bozeman or one of our Hub locations. Services are available for one-on-one counseling, discussion boards, and education classes – all monitored and developed by Cancer Support Community.
- You can participate in one-on-one counseling with the CSC Program Director via Zoom – a video platform that provides Telehealth. Contact us at (406)582-1600. This is reserved for anyone living in Montana.
- Check out our monthly calendar. If you see a wifi symbol , you can join remotely live time. Contact us at (406)582-1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Cancer patients and caregivers can build an online support community of family and friends to foster connection, inspiration, and healing through free, personalized websites on MyLifeLine. You can also develop a calendar so your loved ones can help with your meals, rides etc. And, if you can’t make it to a support group in person, you can join one of the discussion boards for virtual sharing and support. These boards are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and cover a variety of topics. Receive advice, support, and offer tips to other people going through similar cancer experiences.
- Attend a Frankly Speaking education via webinar, weekly radio show or print material on a variety of topics.
- Here are two apps that provide guided meditation on your smartphone.