All programs are offered free of charge for people touched by cancer. Since these programs are offered for free, the choice to participate is centered on an individual’s health and well-being, not whether they can afford it. We are proud to be able to offer these programs free of charge, but in order to do so, we need incredible sponsors.
- Wellness Programs — Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana
- Breast Cancer Support Group & Breast Education — Advance Medical Imaging
- Cancer Support Source Distress Screening — Sally Maison, PhD
- Integrative Therapies — McDowell Foundation
- Dillon Support Group — Barrett Hospital Foundation
- For One Another Family Camp — Air Controls
- Thursday Yoga — Bruce & Deidre Combs
- Kid Support — PacificSource Health Plans
- Kids Corner — Anne Marie Reider
- Nutrition Classes — Paul & Arlene Wylie
- Garden Program — Gallatin Gardener Club
- Comfort Totes — PEO Chapter F
Many programs are in need of a sponsor including Strength Training, Swimming, Cancer Support Group, Take Charge Education, and Prostate Connection. If you or your business would like to be a sponsor, please contact email@example.com or call (406)582-1600. All sponsors are in our e-newsletters sent to 3,800 people, as well as on our printed program calendars delivered and mailed all over the community six times a year.